Most Shared

Community News

Community News

 
text size

House fire caused by overloaded extension cord

Updated: Friday, October 4 2013, 06:05 PM CDT
Firefighters say an overloaded extension cord was to blame for a fire that broke out earlier this afternoon.           
Beaumont firefighters responded to a home in the 4200 block of Steelton around 1 this afternoon.
Firefighters did contain the fire to one bedroom but they say the rest of the house was damaged by smoke.
No one was home at the time of the fire.The Red Cross was called in to assist the woman and her two children.House fire caused by overloaded extension cord


Advertise with us!

Related Stories

 
Advertise with us!