Most Shared

Community News

Community News

 
text size

Plastic utensils left on stove cause kitchen fire

Updated: Monday, September 23 2013, 06:18 PM CDT
Beaumont firefighters quickly put out a kitchen fire this morning.            
It happened at a home in the 6200 block of Ivanhoe Lane.
Firefighters say the fire was started after the home owner left plastic utensils on the stove.
Most of the damage to the home was smoke damage, and no one was hurt in the fire.Plastic utensils left on stove cause kitchen fire


Advertise with us!

Related Stories

 
Advertise with us!