Nutty Jerrys Scratch And Win Contest
Who Can Enter
1. To be eligible to participate in this contest, entrants must be U.S. residents who are 18 years of age or older and reside in the KFDM & KBTV viewing area.
2. Employees of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., San Antonio Television, LLC, and any other company which owns, programs or provides other services to television broadcast station KFDM and KBTV (collectively, the Stations), Cellit, Nutty Jerrys (the Sponsor) and their affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, any and all local television broadcast and cable stations, local radio and other media companies, and the immediate family members of each are ineligible. The term immediate families includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children and grandchildren. Only one winner per mobile device.
How to Play/Enter
(a) No purchase is necessary to enter. Only one instant win per entrant. Entrants may play the game once per day during the Contest Period, up until such date entrant may become an instant winner. Authorized account holder of the mobile telephone number associated with the entry is considered the entrant.
(b) To play/enter, text RODEO to 67336 from your mobile phone. Standard text messaging rates apply to all text message entries sent. Entrants will then receive an automated text message with a link to the game on the screen of his/her mobile device. Data rates may apply. Entrants will be required to enter his/her email address and verify age before starting the game. The game will indicate the number of matches required to win a prize, and the prize for such game. Text STOP to 67336 to cancel. Text HELP to 67336 for help. Entrants will receive one (1) message relating to this contest from an automated system. Consent is not required to buy goods and services.
(c) The contest starts at 8:00 a.m. CDT on October 16, 2013, and ends on the earlier to occur of (1) when all available prizes have been won, or (2) at 11:00 p.m. CDT on October 27, 2013 (the Contest Period). Station is not responsible for lost, late, or misdirected entries, or for printing errors, server unavailability, mobile device failure, any other electronic malfunction, or if any text message is not received.
(d) The maximum number of instant winners for this contest game is twelve (12). Instant winners will be determined at the time each game is played.
(e) By playing/entering each contestant gives permission to Station to broadcast contestants information. All entries received from ineligible entrants will be void. All entries become the property of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., San Antonio Television, LLC, Nutty Jerrys and the Station.
1. Up to twelve (12) instant winners will each receive four (4) admission tickets to the Champions Challenge Rodeo & Concert at Nutty Jerrys October 31, 2013 " November 2, 2013 valued at $60. Prize must be redeemed by November 2, 2013. The Station and sponsor are not responsible in the event the shows are cancelled or postponed.
2. Winners will be notified by phone/mobile device. Each winner will receive an email or mobile notification with a prize code/voucher to redeem at FOX 4 located at 6155 Eastex Frwy, Ste. 300 Beaumont, Texas 77706. In the event a winner enters an incorrect or invalid email address, then such winners prize will be void. Winners will be required to present his/her mobile device or email with the winning prize code/voucher. Each winner must sign and return a release and affidavit of eligibility, which must be received by 3:00 p.m. CT on October 31, 2013 at the time the winner claims his/her prize in person at the Station. Winner must show picture identification to claim prizes. Station reserves the right to examine additional identification and may choose to accept or deny awarding the prize based on the identification presented.
3. If a winner does not claim his/her prize by 3:00 p.m. CT October 31, 2013, then the prize will be forfeited, and then the prize will remain the property of the Station or Sponsor.
4. There will be no substitutions or cash alternatives for prizes except at the sole discretion of Station or Sponsor(s). The Station or Sponsor(s) have the right to substitute a prize of similar value. No transfer or assignment of prizes is allowed.
5. Each winner is responsible for paying all local, county, state and federal taxes on prizes based on the estimated retail value of the prizes as set forth in these rules.
6. Only one prize will be awarded per household.
7. San Antonio Television, LLC, Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. are not liable if the provider of any part of the prize fails to satisfy its obligations to furnish its portion of the prize.
8. San Antonio Television, LLC, Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc. and Sponsor(s) are not responsible for any liabilities arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of the prize.
9. In claiming your prize, you acknowledge that San Antonio Television, LLC, Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. have the right to publicize your name, character, likeness, photograph, voice and the fact that you are the winner for promotional purposes without financial remuneration.
Odds of Winning/Miscellaneous
1. Odds of winning the grand prize depend on the number of players.
2. Complete contest rules are available Monday through Friday during normal business hours at 2955 I-10 East, Beaumont, Texas 77702 and www.kfdm.com.
3. For a list of prize winners, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope to KFDM, 2955 I-10 East, Beaumont, Texas 77702 by November 30, 2013.
4. This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., San Antonio Television, LLC, and Nutty Jerrys accept no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession or use of any prize awarded hereunder
5. Station cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen entries, prizes or contest information. Station is not responsible for any computer or electronic malfunction, server unavailability, technological glitch, or human error relating to this contest and/or the use of short-code.
7. Station reserves the right to make rules and contest changes and change the aforementioned contest dates.