High School Football
- West Orange-Stark last area team in football playoffs
- Orangefield makes playoffs for first time in decade
- West Brook wins against Sterling, 41-6
- Bum Phillips Bowl coming to Southeast Texas in honor of the legendary coach
- Buna, Silsbee both look to stay undefeated
- Nederland prepares to take on Vidor in first district game
- Memorial Titans prepare for game as many teams take week off
- Deweyville Pirates off to good start on the season
- Where to watch high school football coverage
- Ozen holds spring football game
- Central plays spring football game
- New stories coming soon!
Buna, Silsbee both look to stay undefeated
Updated: Monday, September 30 2013, 10:07 PM CDT
With one week of district play done for almost all of our area high school football teams, the seperation is top and bottom right now-- as in either 1-0 or 0-1, and of course, the goal for every squad is to fight to either remain at -- or get to -- the top.
Week two will provide an opportunity for teams to do just that. For the Buna Cougars, they want to remain one of the unbeatens in district 21-3A, but this week, they take on Silsbee, who is also 1-0.
We'll have a lot more on this matchup as we take on Silsbee v. Buna in our Tailgate Party Game of the Week on our sister station, KFDM.