KBTV FOX 4 - Search Results
Family home damaged in house fire
Beaumont Fire Rescue responded to a house fire in the 2100 block of Pope tonight around 6:30.
When firefighters arrived, they found one room on fire and were able to contain it to that one room, but there was smoke and heat damage to several rooms.
The occupants were able to make it out of the home, and the Red Cross is assisting the family.
The fire appears to have been caused by an electrical short in a cord running under the bed that caught the bed on fire.